Re: [hobbit] install hobbit on Mac OS X leopard

Lingon is the best choice, it works for me on leopard client

rené

Hobbit User in Richmond schrieb:
On Fri, June 20, 2008 11:30, T.J. Yang wrote:

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:14:57 -0400
From: rmcgraw (at) purdue.edu
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] install hobbit on Mac OS X leopard

I have compiled and install Hobbit on my Mac Server and have started it
manually and it works just fine.

I now need to get it to start at boot and I am not to familiar with the
launchd program and the associated files.

Can someone point me to some documentation on how to do this or give me
the
steps an the plist files that I will need.
I don't know either ;)  but we can work together.
There are plenty of tutorial in developer.apple.com.

I am interested to port our hobbit package to OSX 10.5.3 also.
But it is a low priority item to me.

Google:
/Library/StartupItems
launchd