Re: [hobbit] Getting bbwin central config mode on Debian Etch

Shawn Heisey wrote:
Christoph Berg wrote:
I might be able to throw the patch into the 4.2 packages that will
ship with Debian Lenny. We have a few windows clients that could
probably benefit from the central config - I'll post here when I have
something ready.

I am using the backports apt repository. A bunch of questions relating to this: Will the new hobbit packages be there? If not, what does it take to get something included in backports? Will the lenny source package compile cleanly on etch?

I did get the bbwin patch to apply against the current source package from lenny, and the packages built ok. I'll be testing it at home before I try and deploy it at work.