admin-senders

Are enable/disable commands included in the information forwarded by a proxy as per the admin-senders parameter? I have one main server that receives events from a proxied secondary, all data comes through normally, but when I blue something out on the secondary, the command does not get automatically applied to the master. If this is not the case, has anyone attempted to implement such a system?

Also, has anyone attempted setting up a multi-master environment, where each server would run a proxy on port 1984, forwarding to every other server on their display port 1985 (to avoid infinite looping of data)? If so, any problems encountered?