Re: [hobbit] Hobbit Monitor : Last reboot information

raphael.capliez (at) leroymerlin.fr a écrit :
Hi !

I would like to send an information to my Hobbit Monitor Server : I would like to know the of the last reboot for a server which is supervized.
Have you an idea how I could do that please ?
What are the files I would have to modify ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi

the uptime of a server is available in the "cpu" column :

lun mar 27 10:23:32 CEST 2006 up: 164 days, 0 users, 136 procs, load=7.34

You can choose the color of the "cpu" column depending on the uptime :

- with Hobbit, it takes place in $BBHOME/etc/hobbit-clients.cfg :
UP bootlimit toolonglimit
# The cpu status goes yellow if the system has been up for less than
# "bootlimit" time, or longer than "toolonglimit". The time is in
# minutes, or you can add h/d/w for hours/days/weeks - eg. "2h" for
# two hours, or "4w" for 4 weeks.
# Defaults: bootlimit=1h, toolonglimit=-1 (infinite).

- with a BB client, it's in $BBHOME/etc/bbdef-client.sh :
   WARNMINSONREBOOT=10
   WARNCOLORONREBOOT=red
   BBTOOMANYDAYSUP=9999

--