RE: [hobbit] Format options for bb2.html

Thanks Henrik!

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Stoerner [mailto:henrik (at) hswn.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:26 AM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Format options for bb2.html

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:44:31AM -0500, Sherman, Larry, GCM wrote:
> I'm sure I'm missing it, but I'm trying to figure out how to do a
> "group-exclude" format for the bb2.html page.  Any ideas on how tom do
> it??

When running bbgen, add the option --bb2-ignorecolumns option:

--bb2-ignorecolumns=test[,test]
              Same as the --ignorecolumns, but applies to hosts on the
	      BB2 page only.

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

*

if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized
to retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.

*