Re: [hobbit] Using additional graphs from hobbitgraph.cfg

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 01:16:27PM +0200, EyalRi (at) Clal-Ins.co.il wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to gather IO statistics trends.
> I have noticed that there are entries of vmstat5 and vmstat4 in hobbitgraph.cfg
>
> I have added vmstat5 and vmstat4  to TEST2RRD and GRAPHS and restarted hobbit server.
> When looking at the trends column I can't see the graphs.

No, you're adding them in the wrong place.

In the bb-hosts file, add this to the relevant host-entries:

"TRENDS:*,vmstat:vmstat|vmstat4|vmstat5"

See the bb-hosts(5) man-page.

NB: These graphs are not available for all types of systems reporting
into Hobbit. They depend on what data your vmstat command reports.