Re: [hobbit] Todays (21/3) snapshot crashes

Hi Lars,

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 06:12:53AM +0100, lars ebeling wrote:

> Core was generated by éhobbitd_alert'.
> Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.

yeah, I know - there's something seriously weird in the hobbitd_alert
code right now.

I've been doing some profiling of the code, to find out where it
spends most of its time and optimizing away some of the stupid
ressource bottlenecks. hobbitd_alert is one example of this which
is giving me some headaches.