From: bb4 (at) richter-it.net [mailto:bb4 (at) richter-it.net]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 10:05 AM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] BB Windows client 1.08d + msgs question

Hi all,

I have the problem that a machine running Windows 2003 Server with BBNT
1.08d as client does not show up on the Hobbit server 4.1.2p1 running
Linux.
Since we have other clients running the same OS and client version which
do show up on the server
I suppose the problem is elsewhere.
No firewall between the 2 machines and ethereal shows me that the data
is coming from the client but seems to be ignored by the server.
Has anybody had a similar problem and solved it?

My second question is for the msgs test within Hobbit. How can I
accomplish that the Hobbit client is checking for entries in
/var/log/messages or /var/adm/messages like BB does?

TIA
Torsten

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk