Re: [hobbit] blue

Frédéric Mangeant wrote:
Michael Lowery a écrit :

Is there a way to configure blue as an alert color?

I changed the hobbitserver.cfg to reflect what I thought would make it work, but when I configure hobbit-alerts.cfg to send mail when a status is blue, it does not. I basically want to be automatically alerted if one of my co-workers disables a test, maybe there’s an easier way to do this?

Hi

you can use the NOTICE keyword in hobbit-alerts.cfg :

"*NOTICE* Rule matches if the message is a "notify" message. This type of message is sent when a host or test is disabled or enabled."

Something like :

HOST=*
MAIL someone (at) domain.com NOTICE

should work.

Not should...does definately :) Have been using it for a while and its definately a nice addition to the software