Network test dying

I have been running hobbit for several months now without incident.  I am
running hobbit 4.1.2p1 on Redhat Enterprise 3 on IBM pseries hardware.  I
haven't had any issues until this morning.  Now it appears after about one
hour of running the system flat out dies. I am sent a notification for
every system connected.  Then it appears the network process dies.  I was
running Tcpdump to see what was wrong. I see the completion of a network
test about 30 minutes ago to a machine on the same subnet.  I am not
running iptables/ipchains.  I am not experienced at hard-core hobbit
debugging.  I looked in /var/log/hobbit and don't see anything strange.
There are no core files on the hobbit directory.

Any advise on where to start?  All my network test are now purple.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Jim Horwath

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.