Re: [hobbit] Availability report

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henrik Stoerner" <henrik (at) hswn.dk>
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Availability report

By the way - thanks a lot for your tireless testing of the current
snapshot. Although I often know that some things will be broken,
it is very helpful to get the reports about how the snapshots work
(or do not work) on systems besides my own.

I have problems to sleep in the mornings, so instead I try to download and install last nights snapshot over some cups of tea.

Lars

Regards, Henrik

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk