Re: [hobbit] Status issues

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 09:27:21AM -0800, Launce wrote:

2006-03-08 08:49:22 hobbitd servername MACHINE='dbr,sf-office,broadline,tv' not listed in bb-hosts, dropping hobbitd status

it shows the name of the hobbit server, but with comma's seperating the fqdn, I have not been able to actually find anywhere in any of the configs where this mistake was input (and I have seen myself do exactly this mistake before so...)

Check that the bb-hosts file has an entry for "dbr.sf-office.broadline.tv"

The comma-vs-dots is irrelevant for this issue.

Checked bb-hosts, all my systems are listed, and still no response from any of them, I will do a pass on re-setting passwords and seeing what comes of it.

192.168.0.126 DBR # BBDISPLAY BBPAGER BBNET ftps bbd http://dbr.sf-office.broadline.tv

--L