multiple graphs in detail test view

Hi all,

I've got Devmon collecting rrd data now, which will hopefully let me
(and others)
eschew with having to run MRTG.  I've got a quick question, however.
Right now
I'm just testing things with my if_load test, under which I have 5 or 6
interfaces dumping data into separate rrd files (with inbound and
outbound
load data in each file).

Now, my question is, is it possible, in the if_load test page, to
make hobbit display a separate graph for each interface?  For instance,
I have ifcs Gi0/1 and Gi0/2 on a switch dumping data into two separate
files (if_load.gi0_1.rrd and if_load.gi0_2.rrd, respectively).

My hobbitgraphs.cfg stanza looks something like:

[if_load]
        FNPATTERN if_load.(.*).rrd
        TITLE load test
        YAXIS Percent
        DEF:loadin (at) RRDIDX@= (at) RRDFN@:loadin:AVERAGE
        DEF:loadout (at) RRDIDX@= (at) RRDFN@:loadout:AVERAGE
        LINE2:loadin (at) RRDIDX@# (at) COLOR@:@RRDPARAM@ load in
        GPRINT:loadin (at) RRDIDX@:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
        GPRINT:loadin (at) RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
        GPRINT:loadin (at) RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
        GPRINT:loadin (at) RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n
        LINE2:loadout (at) RRDIDX@# (at) COLOR@:@RRDPARAM@ load out
        GPRINT:loadout (at) RRDIDX@:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
        GPRINT:loadout (at) RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
        GPRINT:loadout (at) RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
        GPRINT:loadout (at) RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n

I want to each ifc to display a separate graph, as things can
get muddled when you have 20 different ifcs on one graph.  Is this
possible?
And, if so, is it possible to do on a global basis (i.e. not on a
host-by-host
basis in the bb-hosts file).

TIA,
-Eric