RE: [Hobbit] Order in rules keyword

Hello,

oh, I forgot to specify something :-(

This is about the order in the rules keywords in the hobbit-alerts.cfg.

Yesterday, I was doing some tests like this example :

	# rock-n-roll devices
	HOST=%(rock|roll).domain.com \
		TIME=0123456:0000:2359 \
		SERVICE=conn,bbd,bbgen,cpu,disk,hobbitd,http,memory
	SCRIPT /usr/home/hobbit/server/ext/ti-notify.pl test-email (at) localhost
\
		RECOVERED \
		DURATION>10m

When I put Duration>10m below SERVICE, I received a _lot_ of mails for any
devices with a down service.

I have also an additional question : the % sign.  Does it apply to the whole
line or just to the next word.

thanks.

Regards,

Pierre Lardinois