Re: [hobbit] RRDTool Upgrade Known Issues?

Taylor, Robert a écrit :
All,

Has anyone run into issues upgrading from RRDTool 1.0.x to 1.2.x with
Hobbit 4.1.1? I am thinking of upgrading on my Hobbit server and just
want to see if there are any known issues. Also, is there a need to
re-compile Hobbit after the RRDTool upgrade?

Hi

you'll need to rebuild Hobbit (delete the Makefile and re-run "./configure && make && make install").

RRDtool databases created with 1.0 can be read / written with 1.2, but 1.0 cannot update RRDtool databases created with 1.2

--

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis