Re: [hobbit] Question about NOTICE in hobbit-alerts.cfg

There is an apparent bug, such that when you enable or disable "ALL" services, no notice message is sent. This has been reported several times by me and others, with no reply or confirmation from Henrik as of yet.

-Charles

Camp, Neil D. (ManTech) CTR wrote:

Quick question about the NOTICE tag. If I understand it right, then whenever there is a disable or enable of event, then an email would be sent?

So with the following rule...

HOST=* SERVICE=* NOTICE NOALERT

        MAIL me (at) you.com <mailto:me (at) you.com>

I should get an e-mail from any host that is either disable/enabled? If that is the case, I have enabled/disable several times, and have not been "notified" and I was wondering where I went wrong. Thanks!

--neil

ManTech

DeCA Operations Systems Administrator

(804) 734-8353

neil.camp (at) deca.mil <mailto:neil.camp (at) deca.mil>