Re: [hobbit] Feasibility of Windows Client

Yes, the BB windows client does work just fine. Word is that there is a Hobbit windows client in development, which we are very eagerly waiting for.

Ralph Mitchell wrote:
I would expect the Windows BB client to be able to report to Hobbit -
after all, the other various BB tests I've tried seem to work just
fine.  I've never used the Windows client, so I don't know if there'd
be much advantage in re-inventing it.

Ralph Mitchell