Intervals and graphs

Hello,

I'm running a Hobbit server and have one other client connecting to it. All are running Linux. So far I've been pleased with it except for one issue.

I changed the interval from 5m to 15m for several settings (bbcombotest, bbnet, hobbitclient) in the "hobbitlaunch.cfg" config file (on both the server & client), restarted the Hobbit server and client and then noticed that it stopped graphing. It would still update the current status board, etc. but it stopped adding to the graphs.

I let it go like this for a few days and then recently set the intervals back to 5m, restarted the server and client and then it started adding to the graphs again. Is this normal? Shouldn't I be able to run the tests every 15 minutes instead of every 5 and still get graphs? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
-dougl

Doug Ledbetter --> dougl (at) mybetter.com
MyBetter Web Hosting - Budget Web Hosting
http://www.mybetter.com/
PGP Public Key: http://www.mybetter.com/public_key.html