[Xymon] Trends graph limit

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Mon Jun 3 00:51:02 CEST 2024

Mario

No that's not correct. All I did was add "+strlen(onelink)" to the existing
line that calls SBUF_REALLOC(). So it went from this:

SBUF_REALLOC(allrrdlinks,
allrrdlinks_buflen+4096);

to this:

SBUF_REALLOC(allrrdlinks,
allrrdlinks_buflen+strlen(onelink)+4096);

Then recompile.

Rather than doing a "make install", I would have copied just the
svcstatus.sh file produced by the compile, in place of the existing file
(after making a backup), and set the ownership and permissions to match.

Actually, I probably would have tested it first, by copying the new file
into place with a different filename, and adjusting the url for a Trends
page in my browser to use the new filename. Then when the trends page
showed correctly, replaced the original file.

Cheers
Jeremy