[Xymon] Issue with links in critical.cfg

Ron Cohen rcohen55 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:11:31 CET 2023

Here you are:

diff  cgi.c ~/xymon-4.3.28/lib/cgi.c

280c280

<       else if (strncmp(str, "svcstatus", 9) == 0) csppol =
strdup("script-src 'self'; connect-src 'self'; form-action 'self'; sandbox
allow-forms allow-same-origin;");

---

>       else if (strncmp(str, "svcstatus", 9) == 0) csppol =
strdup("script-src 'self'; connect-src 'self'; form-action 'self'; sandbox
allow-forms allow-same-origin allow-popups allow-scripts allow-modals;");

As can be seen, this is for 4.3.28 not sure whether the CGI.c has been
changed in latter versions. But I guess it's obvious what needs to be
charged.

Ron