Monitoring https pages

Nikesh Maharaj NMaharaj at tcta.co.za
Tue Nov 22 16:22:44 CET 2022

From: Kris Springer <kspringer at innovateteam.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 November 2022 17:16
To: Nikesh Maharaj <NMaharaj at tcta.co.za>; xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: Monitoring https pages

What results do you get from your URL when using a standard web browser
from a different machine?  Does the page resolve correctly?

The page opens up so that I can log in.

Could this be a firewall port issue? You mean from the xymon server ?

What results does your Xymon Server show on it's web dashboard?  Is it red? Green? Not working at all? Its green as shown below:
[cid:image001.png at 01D8FE96.D0FD2470]

  What are
your expected results, vs the results you're actually getting? I would have like to see an Https status icon which im not seeing here. Similar to this as shown below

[cid:image002.png at 01D8FE97.059CD270]

Kris Springer