[Xymon] Odd back button behavior in Firefox

Matt VanderWerf mvanderw at nd.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:27:10 CET 2022

Hi Robert,

I've been seeing the same thing here! Running Xymon server 4.3.30
(Terabithia RPMs). My guess is it was a Firefox update at some point that
is causing the behavior...no idea what or why....

I did notice that if I hit the back button enough times, it eventually goes
to the actual previous page...most of the time...

But glad someone else is seeing this....thought I was going crazy!

Thanks.

--
Matt Vander Werf
HPC System Administrator