[Xymon] Xymon migration issue

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Tue Aug 23 19:02:14 CEST 2022

Everything appears good with http/https. I checked with f12 and on the
test link I don't see anything for <div id=menue> like I do on the other
pages that show the menu properly.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 04:52:55PM -0400, Josh Luthman wrote:
>    If it's Chrome, hit f12 and watch the log.  My first guess is it's
>    referencing the menu from http and your initial page request is
>    https.  Whenever I have a missing image it's always been that.
>
>    On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 2:57 AM Jeremy Laidman <[1]jeremy at laidman.org>
>    wrote:
>
>    That's puzzling. I don't see why that page would be any different. But
>    perhaps it can't load the javascript for the menu system. Perhaps take
>    a look at your webserver logs to see if it's complaining about
>    permissions.
>
>    On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 at 00:30, Matthew Daubenspeck
>    <[2]matt at oddprocess.org> wrote:
>
>      I migrated a Xymon 4.3.30 install from Arch Linux to Ubuntu 20.04.
>      Everything appears to work perfectly, however, I can no longer see
>      the
>      dropdown menu at the top when I am on the page of an actual test
>      (conn,
>      disk, etc). The menu is fine everywhere else.
>      Any suggestions? Thanks!
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:jeremy at laidman.org
>    2. mailto:matt at oddprocess.org
>    3. mailto:Xymon at xymon.com
>    5. mailto:Xymon at xymon.com

  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://oddprocess.org

Gentoo Linux x86_64 AMD EPYC 7501 32-Core Processor
12:59:07 up 325 days, 20:48, 4 users, load average: 0.02, 0.07, 0.08