[Xymon] clients in localmode cannot check files

Christoph Zechner zechner at vrvis.at
Tue Apr 19 06:21:44 CEST 2022

Hi,

I've been running my clients in localmode for a while now and one thing
that's not working at all, is checking for files.

In a default configuration, there must be an entry in client-local.cfg
and in analysis.cfg, but this does not apply to localmode.

My file checks are configured in localclient.cfg on the clients (like
the rest of the checks, which are working fine and as expected).

I found an old question regarding this [1], but I was not able to solve
my problems with this approach unfortunately. My file checks are just
being ignored when clients are using localmode.

Is there some trick to it respectively what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Christoph

[1] https://lists.xymon.com/archive/2014-March/039417.html