[Xymon] Xymond Oversize data/client on Xymon 4.3.30

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Thu Nov 25 02:37:48 CET 2021

Tim

Do you still get the same log message, with the same "limit" number of
524288? If so, then the changes have not been picked up yet and you need to
"reload".

There are some files that xymond tracks for updates, and reloads their
content automatically when they change, but I don't know if xymonserver.cfg
is one of those files. To be sure, you can kill the xymond process and it
will be re-launched with the new values. There's probably a more elegant
way (eg sending a HUP signal) but I'm not 100% sure of any other way.

Cheers
Jeremy