[Xymon] ran Trimhistory and it broke something

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Wed Mar 31 19:27:46 CEST 2021

I'm still getting xymond_history crash notifications exactly every 4
hours.  I've looked in /var/log/xymon/ but there's doesn't seem to be
any logs that give a clue as to what's happening.

Here's the notification I'm getting exactly every 4 hours.
*xymond_history purple [672384] *

*red - Program crashed Fatal signal caught!*