[Xymon] Bug reports via mailing list?

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Jun 14 20:05:38 CEST 2021

On 6/14/2021 04:00, Christoph Zechner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on the xymon project page [1] it says "If you think you have found a
> bug in Xymon, please report it to the Xymon mailing list at
> xymon at xymon.com.", and I just wanted to make sure this is still the
> way to go.
>
> Should I report bugs directly to the mailing list or is there another
> issue tracker I'm not aware of?
>
> Cheers
> Christoph

Hi Christoph,

For general bug reports, this is still correct. For patches or anything
that's mostly a back-trace, it would be helpful to cc:
xymon-developer at lists.sourceforge.net... Or clearly mark the [patch] in
the subject line for easier tracking.

For security bug reports, you may reach out directly to myself, or
Henrik. Please include "Xymon Security Issue" in the subject line to
help ensure it makes it through spam filtration.

Regards,
-jc