[Xymon] Is Xymon Alive?

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Jun 8 23:13:22 CEST 2021

Hi,

Point A can be fixed if you configure xymoncgimsg.cgi on the server.
We have this in a password protected cgi-bin https location.
We have curl and wget based drop-in replacement scripts for the native
Xymon binary.
The powershell windows clients also can use this to send data to the
Xymon server.

So all data is encrypted and you need a username / password combo.

Stef