[Xymon] Adding a description to custom columns

nor krie norkrie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:04:12 CEST 2020

columndoc.csv is the usual place to add very short descriptions.
If you want to create a more complex description you can add a html file
named like the test in the $XYMONNOTESDIR.
If a "testname.html" is present there it will be used as the description
instead of the columndoc.csv entry (f.e. disk.html).
I have created a template html file which i rename and tweak for all my
custom tests.

HTH

Norbert

Am Mi., 16. Sept. 2020 um 15:10 Uhr schrieb Torsten Richter <