[Xymon] MSGS Alert question

Ralph M ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:41:37 CEST 2020

Simplest method would be to use the SCRIPT option.  A variety of
environment variables are loaded with the message, the color, and other
info, then the script is invoked.  You can make the script as smart as you
need it to be.  For example, I have a disk alert script that sends email to
the DBAs for some filesystems and to SysAdmins for others, depending which
one causes the alert.

Ralph Mitchell