[Xymon] "noconn" configuration feature oddity ...

Ralph M ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 04:21:16 CEST 2020

Jeremy,
I think he's saying that a host which starts off like that *never* shows
up, even when it starts generating real status messages.

Ian,
Are there any entries in the ghost list?  Or error messages in the logs
when the real status messages start coming in and get dropped/ignored?

The good news is, I just tried to reproduce that behaviour in 4.3.30, and
the host shows up just fine.  So, I assume whatever goes wrong is fixed
somewhere later than 4.3.17.

Ralph Mitchell