[Xymon] How to view alert thresholds

FARRIOR, Andy Andy.Farrior at victoriacollege.edu
Wed May 13 00:57:36 CEST 2020

Greetings,

I had someone ask me at what thresholds does Xymon send out a yellow warning or red critical alert for things like cpu and disk for a given server.    Does the disk utilization issue a warning at 80% or 90%?

Currently I have to look through the analysis.cfg file to determine the thresholds for a server of interest.  I was hoping there was a way from the web console a user could see the threshold values for a test or all of the thresholds for a given server.

Is it already there and I'm blind or is it on a development wish list somewhere?

Thx,
Andy

Andy Farrior  |  Director of Technology Services  |  Victoria College
a: 2200 E Red River St, Victoria, TX 77901-4494<https://goo.gl/maps/Vwn4JFapXSdrh4R76>
e: andy.farrior at victoriacollege.edu<mailto:andy.farrior at victoriacollege.edu> p: (361) 582-2547 w: victoriacollege.edu<http://victoriacollege.edu/>