POC Demo

Jose Jorge Garcia Jose.Jorge at westernunion.com
Tue May 12 23:14:12 CEST 2020

Hi team,

One of the team within my organization would like to try XYmom for Active Directory monitoring so I would like to request any POC or Demo you might have for this specific puporse. Thanks

Jose Jorge
Monitoring Engineer  |  Enterprise Monitoring Solutions (EMS)
[cid:B941A9E5-A54D-417F-BDF1-75B49963494B]
Western Union LAROC Costa Rica
Centro Empresarial Forum 2, Santa Ana
Direct line: CR: +506.2506.0172
jose.jorge at wu.com<mailto:jose.jorge at wu.com> | wu-ems at wu.com<mailto:wu-ems at wu.com>

[cid:image002.png at 01D6286F.FCEED600]

The information transmitted, including any content in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and is the property of the Western Union Company or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Western Union sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message