Why are my emails showing up as attachments?

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Fri Mar 20 22:38:19 CET 2020

I think the Office 365 and yahoo and probably some others, send out mail that the mailing list has to display as an attachment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ribeiro, Glauber <glauber.ribeiro at experian.com>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 4:24 PM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Why are my emails showing up as attachments?

Why are my emails to the list showing up as attachments? This is happening even if I send plain-text emails.

Unfortunately, we use Office 365. Is there any setting I can tweak to fix this?

Thanks,

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.