[Xymon] [solved] Xymon say "No port checks defined", but it configure to check in analysis and the same for procs

diffusion at bulot-fr.com diffusion at bulot-fr.com
Tue Jan 28 14:57:52 CET 2020

Hello,

Le Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:33:02 +0100,
Torsten Richter <bb4 at richter-it.net> a écrit :

> 1. You have a second XYmon server which has no checks defined for that
> host and intermittently sends this erroneous data to your primary
> server.

You'll be probably right for this point. I've forgotten this 2nd one
because is "outside " :-/

Surprised by this conflict, but after reflexion, the answer,
"flapping" is logic.

I've been waiting for 20 minutes after sync analysis, flapping still
goes (probably, i have to wait more), but checks are ok inside procs
and ports !!

--

Mail non conforme à la netiquette
(https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette)