imaps status show "unexpected service response"

Uffe R. B. Andersen urb at twe.net
Sat Feb 29 17:54:55 CET 2020

Hi list

I recently upgraded my mail server to FreeBSD 12.1 to support TLSv1.3.
Since then I have had issues with the smtps and imaps monitoring in
Xymon. I have found a thread describing exactly the same issue on the
"debian-bugs-dist" list:

https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg1684022.html

No ones seems to have found a fix, though.

Anyone here knows how to to fix or work around this issue?

The staus for imaps is flapping between OK and "Unexpected service
response", while the status for smtps is failing persistently.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Sincerely
Uffe R. B. Andersen - mailto:urb at twe.net
http://blog.andersen.nu/