[Xymon] How to make link in alert message show hostname instead of "localhost"?

nor krie norkrie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:29:49 CET 2020

Just a small hint: "xymoncmd" is your friend. It will open a new shell with
all xymon environment variables set, and then you can find out what your
active settings are.
Just type "xymond", and then "set | grep WWW" to get your WWW variables.
Also very useful in custom scripts, if you need the xymon environment.

HTH

Norbert