[Xymon] xymon on CentOS 6.9 startup issues

Hyppolite, Jean Jean.Hyppolite at umm.edu
Fri Apr 10 00:15:48 CEST 2020

I figured it out. All is good now
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2020, at 3:50 PM, Hyppolite, Jean <Jean.Hyppolite at umm.edu> wrote:

Kevin,

I did the steps below then after install I attempted to restart the xymon client

Run command:

nano /etc/yum.repos.d/xymon.repo &&  yum install epel-release.noarch -y && yum install xymon-client.x86_64 –y

then edited the cfg file to point to our main Xymon server. Let me know what you think

thanks

Jean V Hyppolite jr
I.T. Systems Administrator
University of Maryland Medical Center