[Xymon] XYmon stopped updating.

Stephen Carville (xymon list) scarville at lereta.com
Mon Apr 6 21:18:45 CEST 2020

It stopped updating the web pages today at 09:20 PDT and I have no idea why.

I was trying to add a new server but, when the system stopped updating,
I commented it out. I uploaded the new cfg file but XYmon seems stuck at
the above time.

If I try to pull a clientlog I get:

   Status not available: Req=clientlog scafs02-lnx.lereta.com, result=7

If I try to get conn or disk or cpu I get:

   Cannot load host configuration

No file systems are full, The load average is between 1 and 1.1.

If I run a shiffer on the server, I see that clients are sending regular
updates.

I am at my wits end on this.

The server is revision 4.3.30

The clients are mix of 4.2.28, 4.3.29, and 4.3.30.

--
Stephen