[Xymon] alerting on log messages

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:17:58 CEST 2019

Hi Jeremy

What I'm finding is that I'm getting SMS alerts from Xymon about lines in
/var/log/messages such as "Failed to evaluate"," Failed to fetch", and
"Failed to calculate" which are normal for the application we're running.
I only want SMS alerts about the Oracle error and failed to log o/off
resource.

Thanks