[Xymon] Graphing in Xymon

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon Sep 16 21:53:09 CEST 2019

Looping back on this:

Running the showgraph by hand

$ ./showgraph.sh host=nsmdenvp185 service=ncv:ConfigPulls graph_width=576 graph_height=120 disp=nsmdenvp185 nostale color=blue graph_start=1568489816 graph_end=1568662616 graph=hourly action=view

$ ls /var/lib/xymon/rrd/nsmdenvp185/ConfigPulls*
/var/lib/xymon/rrd/nsmdenvp185/ConfigPulls.rrd
root nsmdenvp117:/usr/lib64/xymon/cgi-bin
$ cat ~ptroot/crap2
#!/bin/bash

$ curl -k https://nsmdenvp117.corp.intranet/xymon-cgi/showgraph.sh\?host=nsmdenvp185\&service=ncv:ConfigPulls\&graph_width=576\&graph_height=120\&disp=nsmdenvp185\&nostale\&color=blue\&graph_start=1568489816\&graph_end=1568662616\&graph=hourly\&action=view
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
ms2sys at CenturyLink.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at nsmdenvp117.corp.intranet Port 443</address>

Again, if I run rrdtool graph by hand, I get a good graph..

Could this be the Test name is too long for showgraph, or maybe doesn’t like mixed case?