[Xymon] XymonPsClient: servicecheck as defined in client-local.cfg

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Tue Oct 22 10:11:33 CEST 2019

Hello everybody,

during my first steps with xymonpsclient I have configured client-local.cfg to have this statement:
servicecheck:WindowsTestService:60

It does what it should do: it restarts the service WindowsTestService after it hasn't been running for at least 60 seconds.

I was wondering that the above doesn't lead to be shown in the svcs column for my test machine in xymon? I know that I could also define a service check in analysis.cfg, but what would be the better way?

Regards
Christian