[Xymon] Windows XymonPSClient v2.41

Timothy Williams tlwilliams4 at vcu.edu
Tue Mar 19 14:33:02 CET 2019

OK, figured it out. Needed to enclose whole log name in quotes. I guess
Xymon saw the space as end of log name and the Defender/Operational as a
pattern match within the (truncated) logname. Logical once I slept on it
and looked at it. We can now alert on the crucial Informational alerts such
as Engine Update failed, etc.

Tim Williams