[Xymon] HPE BL460c Gen9 SNMP tests going clear

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:11:55 CET 2019

Hi Bruce and thanks for the quick response.

These Gen9's are a mix of RHEL6 and Windows 2016, and interestingly, both
behave the same.  The RHEL boxen are running 'net-snmp' and for Windows
2016 it's the stock WIndows SNMP service.  We don't do SNMP traps.  These
machines also have the HP Service Pack for Proliant installed.  The RHEL
config can be summarized as:
---
cat /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf
dlmod cmaX /usr/lib64/libcmaX64.so