[Xymon] Encrypted Xymon reporting over SSL using stunnel

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 16:52:28 CET 2019

Right, but I think it's easier and more reliable when it is integrated, and
you can add it to the feature list: 'secure client-server communication'.
That's a selling point and it's something people will look for in a
monitoring system.  If it involves other software like stunnel or a VPN,
you can't put it on the feature list.

Kind regards,

SebA