[Xymon] Is the xymon Dead? Future

Felipe Ribeiro felipe at redix.com.br
Thu Mar 7 19:13:38 CET 2019

Hello,
I'm working on a company that uses xymon for almost the beggining.

We enjoy the view that xymon can provid us, using html plugin, we could make some very good sensors.

But, we are afraid mainly cause the last update whore on 2017, and we don't know for how long it will be compatible with clients.

So, my questions are, what's next? There's something going on with the project? It'll someday gain an MYSQL historic ?

Or, even there's some monitoring system that you are looking at with the same organized visual aspect (Page -> Group -> Host -> Plugin) ?