[Xymon] URL error

Leon Swanepoel ljswan at mweb.co.za
Tue Jun 11 11:31:26 CEST 2019

Good day,

When I go to the URL <ip address>/xymon/xymon.html, I get the error
below.

The requested URL /xymon/xymon.html was not found on this server.

Here is my config file.

/etc/apache2/sites-available/xymon.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost
    DocumentRoot /usr/lib/xymon/server/www/
    ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
    CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

Alias /xymon/  "/usr/lib/xymon/server/www/"
<Directory "/usr/lib/xymon/server/www/">
    AllowOverride all
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-cgi/ "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-seccgi/ "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-secure/"
<Directory "/usr/lib/xymon/cgi-secure">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

    # Password file where users with access to these scripts are kept.
    # Create it with "htpasswd -c /usr/lib/xymon/server/etc/xymonpasswd
USERNAME"
    # Add more users / change passwords with
"htpasswd /usr/lib/xymon/server/etc/xymonpasswd USERNAME"

    AuthUserFile /usr/lib/xymon/server/etc/xymonpasswd
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "Xymon Administration"
    Require valid-user
</Directory>