[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Jul 29 19:41:04 CEST 2019

The Terabithia Xymon 4.3.29-1 packages have been updated in the
production repositories and should be available for download at
https://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/

As a reminder, EL3 and EL4 and Fedora 18-27 have been retired -- those
repos have been moved to the /retired/ directory.

As EPEL8 has not yet been released, an fping package is available in the
EL8 repository, as well as man2html (needed for rebuilds).

Regards,
-jc