[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:46:24 CEST 2019

gcc prior to 4.6 gives the errors:

acklog.c: In function ‘do_acklog’:
acklog.c:129:12: error: #pragma GCC diagnostic not allowed inside functions
acklog.c:130:12: error: #pragma GCC diagnostic not allowed inside functions
acklog.c:132:12: error: #pragma GCC diagnostic not allowed inside functions

Discussion of other software with a similar problem suggests a gcc version test for those.  Or just comment out those lines, for those who don't
want to install a newer gcc and don't want to wait for a version test to be added.