[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Jul 23 18:08:46 CEST 2019

The RPMs available at Terabithia have been updated to 4.3.29-1 in the
/testing/ repositories at the moment.

If no specific issues are found (please report!), I'll promote these
into the production repo in a day or two. (An announcement will be made
here.)

Please note that I've built these only for EL5/6/7/8 and F28+ at the
moment. If there are requests for older RPM distributions, I can spin
RPMs for them as well, but I'd like to begin pruning them a bit if
they're not necessary.

Regards,
-jc